1. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
— Elisabeth Kbler-Ross, M. D.
2. Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not?
— Robert F. Kennedy
3. Things do not change, we do.
— Henry David Thoreau
4. The fact that our task is exactly as large as our life makes it appear infinite.
— Franz Kafka
5. He who knows does not speak;
He who speaks does not know. Stop up the openings,
Close down the doors, Rub off the sharp edges.
Unravel all confusion. Harmonize the light,
Give up contention:
This is called finding the unity of life.
When love and hatred cannot affect you, Profit and loss cannot touch you,
Praise and blame cannot ruffle you, You are honored by all the world.
Did You Know Sound is one of the Most Powerful Tools For Healing in Existence?Read More ...
6. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
— Dalai Lama
7. He who chooses the beginning of a road chooses the place it leads to. It is the means that determine the end.
— Harry Emerson Fosdick
8. Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.
— John Lennon
9. God does not comfort us to make us comfortable but to make us comforters.
— J. H. Jowett
10. If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
— Benjamin Franklin
11. Own only what you can always carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.
— Alexander Solzhenitsyn
12. Truth and oil come to the surface.
— Portuguese Proverb
13. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
— Helen Keller
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe